Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dead Ends



Got my hair done today. Got rid of the dead ends.

Feels fresh, clean, and blonde.

I found my hair lady from a Casting Director who was very impressed with my audition but thought my hair could be "doing more" for me. So now I go to this Casting Director's hair person.

Hair is very important in Hollywood. People talk about hair more than politics, love, religion, and the meaning of life.

I was seeing a guy once who gave me hair tips. "You gotta use this conditioner, OMG...it totally gets rid of the frizz..."

Cut off the dead ends in...

WhimsiCali4nia

2 comments:

  1. I love this statement "Cut off the dead ends in...". This is great advice for any "dead ends" in life. Thanks for the smile this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eric! It is a good way to see things, eh? I think it should be a regular ritual we do in our lives...Have a good day and Happy Holidays!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete