Saturday, November 13, 2010

Angel



I had a lovely tea date with my Italian (Guardian) Angel today.

Took us all day to plan it. And she had the brilliant idea of just writing out our text conversation.

So here it is (from the beginning)-keep in mind she's Italian. So, it's very...ITALIAN. ;)

Angel: Love!I just read your Blog, I almost cried when i saw you mentioned me. Our mutual love is so real now. :) Shall we meet this afternoon? Running some errands right now!

Me: Yes please can we meet? I'll be in hwd picking up a script...Or Koreatown...Meet around there?

Angel: I'll be in Santa Monica after 5 are you okay with meeting up there? I hate not having a car! Sorry love to make you scrambling all over the place!

Me: Oh shoot...hmmm...Cld you make it over by urth?

Angel: Yep! What time? :) :) :)

Me: Yay! 6:30 or 7:00?

Angel: Okay! Yuhu! See ya there! Happpy!!!

Me: Yay!!!!

Angel: Argh! I'll be at Urth at 7 my dearest!

Me: That's perfect love

Angel: I'm sorry love. I'm keeping being late, but the traffic is so bad. I'll be there at 7:30 at last! URGH, don't hate me! If you're tired it's okay, I don't want you to resist for me!

Me: LOL...it's OK with me. But are you too tired?

Angel: Noooooooo! I need to see you! :)

Me: Ok me toooo!!! See you at 7:30 then.

Angel: YAY!!! Can't wait!!!

Me: Yay!

Angel: Lol, all our texts should be on your Blog...:)

Me: Haha!!! Done. And Done.

And that's my guardian Angel. She's Italian. And one of the most generous, beautiful, kind-hearted people I have met. She moved here all on her own. She's only 22. And she doesn't know many people out here. But she has the most infectious spirit. And she sort of...looks out for little old me...and tells me things like, "You have a future in your fiction...and eventually your reality" and "Sometimes you look 16 and sometimes you look 50..." I love her...

I have a 7 am call time for the indie I'm shooting tomorrow called, 'Dophin's Dolphin.' Gotta work on lines and get at least a bit of sleep...

That's all folks,

WhimsiCali4nia

No comments:

Post a Comment