Friday, November 19, 2010

Randy Rhodes' daughter



I went to the LA music awards tonight, and my friend who invited me thought it would be best if he introduced me as Erica Rhodes, 'Randy Rhodes' daughter.'

I met the drummer from Black Sabbath, and he seemed really impressed and said in a rather touching way, "I knew your dad...yeah...we used to play together...wow...that's cool..." I smiled and acted genuinely touched by this. Though I thought it would have been funny if I had said, "Really? I didn't!"

Anyway, red carpet events are bizarre. You can pretty much say you're anyone and with anyone and wearing anyone and doing anything you want. No one really cares, becuase they're more caught up in what you think of THEM, anyway. So the whole thing is a bit of a hoax.

It's all just make believe...

Sweet dreams in...

WhimsiCali4nia

No comments:

Post a Comment