Wednesday, November 17, 2010

There's a possibility...




That your day can go from neurotic actress to carefree swing dancer...

From dealing with business stuff all morning. Auditioning for a music video where all they care about is the way you look, to Hollywood traffic, meeting with my publicist, more Hollywood traffic to celebrating Shelly's Birthday at the most wonderful Swing dancing hot-spot, I would say this was a well-lived day.

Now I'm exhuasted. I didn't think I knew how to dance, but I got spun around like nobody's business tonight...I love swing music. I love dancing in a place where nobody cares what you look like or how 'cool' you are. You're just there to have a good time and rip up the dance floor. I guess I wish I had someone tall dark and handsome to spin me around in his arms...but for now big, jolly, Russian strangers will do. They are just grateful to have a young lady to lead. They know they are lucky. And they know how to thank you at the end of the dance and bid you on your merry young way. I'm sure the ladies used to swoon over them back in the day.

Sweet dreams in,

WhimsiCali4nia

No comments:

Post a Comment