Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I used to rule the world....



I remember taking these pictures, because I had just met a friend's little sister. And she had an overbite. And I decided that having an overbite was the coolest, cutest thing a girl could possibly have. So there is a whole set of pictures my Mom took of me with a projected overbite. Obviously we can tell the era and that I was especially "cool" for my age.

It appears I had it all going on. I even knew how to apply lipstick, apparently.

We can all take lessons from our younger selves. All I have to do is look at these pictures to remember how incredibly awesome I actually used to be...

Why not stay that way?

Sweet Dreams in...

WhimsiCali4nia

1 comment:

  1. A star in the making! ;-)I love it! lol

    If you want to see a little more about me and my life then you should check out my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncgSF_-sROk and let me know what you think? ;-)

    ReplyDelete