Friday, November 12, 2010

Procrastination


I seem to be having trouble with procrastination these days...feeling a bit burnt out perhaps....So I draw things like this picture...My mind is somewhere other than here...

I am working on several indie films right now. One in particular is taking up a lot of my energy and attention. It is completely improvised (in character) and so yesterday I was smoking cigarettes (in character) and now I do not feel very well. A terrible vice. I better find another one.

I've decided to start this blog, because I love writing. I have filled over 25 journals through the course of my life. No idea what I'll do with them, but perhaps my future daughter will someday get a kick out of them.

Perhaps we are all trying to leave our 'mark' on this world, however big or small...

Today is uneventful. I went to yoga. It was hard. My mind wouldn't leave me alone.

But not every day needs to be eventful. This is something I am learning. I tend to crave constant stimulation, attention, or excitement. But the quiet moments seem to be just as important sometimes.

And that's all for now. I am listening to Bob Marley's 'High Tide or Low Tide.' My dear Italian friend, Angel is texting me about some dancer guys she met. I am thinking of a guy I like, but I won't say who, mostly because it will probably be someone else tomorrow...

I am not going out tonight. I've pretty much given up drinking altogether. My co-star for the indie film I'm doing doesn't drink anything. I asked what his indulgence is...he said, "Being happy...or trying to be happy." Me too.

That's all folks...

WhimsiCali4nia

No comments:

Post a Comment